Investment Log 6-19-24

I am currently as deep as I could possibly be into $ACH. Currently looking for a reversion to the 200 day moving average. Holding 200,000 tokens, entering profit at $4,900. If we revert to the 200D MA our position will be worth +9%


Yesterday the price wicked down to the bottom of a multi-year uptrend. I am confident in my position, I just wish my dollar cost average was lower. At the top end of this formation, my stake will be worth $9,200, +188%. 

Bitcoin, the market mover, looks to be in an ascending formation which terminates mid-July. There is potential for downside movement to the 200D MA, however with institutional investment we may see it float above for quite a while. 

Looking at the chart for $IBIT, Blackrock's $BTC ETF, we can see clear resistance at the top. The chart at the bottom shows assets under management. Clearly, Blackrock is continuing to accumulate at current price levels. We are in the final month of the second quarter so there is a chance we will see a pump so these wall street cryptos will show positive ROI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Investment log 6-20-24